• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ski-Doo E-Tec 850 Turbo "Tunes"

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Silber tune. Ran stage 3 or 4 all season 8000 ft and up. No issues. Ran 2gallons of 110 to every tank.
I have been down the RACE FUEL route before with my Turbo Viper and 17lbs of boost.
Really NOT very interested in going that route again.
Its just such a PITA to make sure the HIGH octane is always there and never accidentally diluted.
not to mention the insane cost of 110 now.

Even getting 94 here in SE Idaho is all but impossible.

S
Feb 7, 2010
I feel pretty lucky. Got a gas station at the end of my gravel road here in the central mountains of Colorad, Ethanol free 91 and 110 (7$/gallo) on the pump. He sales a lot of it so it’s always fresh. Haven’t checked it since the fuel price hike this summer. I’m sure it’s higher now as well. High octane fuel is not my problem. I have to thank all the turbo side by sides in the summer time for demanding the 110 and he adding the pump!

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Last time I saw high octane pump gas was at lake Havasu for the performance boats..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I
Jul 5, 2001
So just curious since these tunes have been out for a while now and I know Bikeman has had a couple different updated tunes ( tweaked i assume ) Also I have heard JAWS, SILBER, FORCETURBO, MAPTUNE POWERSPORTS, SPEEDWERX, ETC have tunes..... who has actually put it back on a crank dyno and tried to smooth out the "roller coaster" power curve ?? Yes we can clutch around it, but would make the sled much easier to clutch if the power curve was more linear..... anyone care to share there dyno graph and have the leading edge tune out there ?????? ?

Premium Features