• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ski-Doo Accessory Snow Flap hack

snow-doo

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 7, 2008
Atascadero Ca
Is there any reason that the snowflap, does not work or did the same engineer design the fuel gauge also.Do you know the answer Dave?

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
Is there any reason that the snowflap, does not work or did the same engineer design the fuel gauge also.Do you know the answer Dave?
What he said.

The fuel gauge is pretty hopeless/useless. I wonder if Polaris has figured it out on their 2022 sleds or if it will be just as inaccurate as the Doo ones?

I have many Doo accessories and most are really great. But their removable snow flaps need some work for sure. It's a great idea, but needs better execution and materials.

It would be great if Doo and all the other manufacturers spoke to regular sledders more and got their real-world input on their sleds and accessories. They could actually talk to the people who are not sponsored or paid to ride a particular brand of sled.

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
Doesn’t that defeat the purpose of no flap and create drag?

Calvin9

Lifetime Membership
Oct 15, 2014
Squamish BC
It would be cool if there was a quick release type attachment for the lynx snow director thingy. I tried the lynx for a day, and that rear snow thingy is effective, but you can definitely feel the drag in heavier snow, and i wouldn't want it back there other than on the trail up.

Premium Features