• I've received emails and PM's asking me about "Group Buys" and promotions.

A Group Buy here on SnoWestOnline.com would be a situation where a normal member (non vendor or mfg) personally collects orders from other members. That member then uses those orders to negotiate a better price with the Vendor/Mfg for HIS/HER "Group" of buyers.

Here is an example of a viable "Group Buy"

http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=269222

A promotion that has the words "Group Buy" in the title is still a promotion, and from the rules that were handed down to me by Harris Publications is that non-advertisers cannot run promotions or open sales programs on the forums outside of the swapmeet.

If a members wants to become a group buy manager, maintain a thread and collect the funds and negotiate a group buy... as a member, you are welcome to do that as long as you are not attached to the business of the vendor or Mfg.

If you are a vendor/MFG and you want to offer an EXCLUSIVE "SnoWestOnline ONLY" promotion that is exclusive to snowest readers, please contact me and you'll be able to put it up in the Polaris forums.

Also, before any vendors/mfgs get all "riled up" over this know that the moderators are strictly volunteers and do not receive a dime from any advertising $$ spent on this site.

As ALWAYS, since DAY ONE of me becoming a moderator, I have pioneered, supported and encouraged vendors and mfgs in getting the word out to our readers with "New Product Announcements.

Have a great season.

From this point on, all vendors/mfg's promoting Pre-Season tiered sales programs, in the Polaris Forums, that are not paid advertisers will be appropriately moved to the swapmeet section of the forums.

MH

Ski dampener for proride/Axys with gripper skis.

gulfi

Oct 20, 2010
Kiruna, Sweden
What are you going to charge?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I'm looking at around $45 for a pair.

The question is what they are worth, the "problem" is that I don't make them in big series yet.
So the price is going to be more expensive the OEM, but since they last a lot longer and takes more abuse that should not be an issue.

I live after the thought "one less thing to worry about"

Let me know about your thoughts.

/nisse

Brian101

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 5, 2014
Thumbs up!

The design looks great! If they are durable, it will be a five star fix! I've tried many different rubbers Such as ski-doo, C&A or Axys rubber with half a ski-doo rubber off to the side to bear some of the weight. None seem to last more than couple rides. They either get spit out of the ski or torn. Silicone di-electric lubricant on the rubbers is the one item that makes them last longer. I like the gripper ski just has a very poor rubber design.

gulfi

Oct 20, 2010
Kiruna, Sweden
The design looks great! If they are durable, it will be a five star fix! I've tried many different rubbers Such as ski-doo, C&A or Axys rubber with half a ski-doo rubber off to the side to bear some of the weight.
Thats one more of the benefits with polyurethane, and why they make bushings and things like that for cars etc. they are selflubricating.

sumtinwong

Oct 4, 2016
north pole alaska
yes our dampeners do the same thing and yes theirs a interest and need for them!!! how do we order them?{web sight/store/Ebay} 45$ isn't bad to fix a problem. how long/well are they holding up compared to stock?

Sheetmetalfab

Oct 5, 2010
Ak
I'm looking at around $45 for a pair.

The question is what they are worth, the "problem" is that I don't make them in big series yet.
So the price is going to be more expensive the OEM, but since they last a lot longer and takes more abuse that should not be an issue.

I live after the thought "one less thing to worry about"

Let me know about your thoughts.

/nisse
How soon can I get 10? Or 20 lol
That's exactly what 20,000 Polaris owners need.

My sister lives in narvik, could i pay you and you send them to her?

gulfi

Oct 20, 2010
Kiruna, Sweden
Thats My thoughts as well.
I can sell them through eBay, and other places. But since I'm "a see away" the best way would be to find someone who sells them for me "at your end" minimizing shipping costs and time.

And that way cutting costs for everyone.

So if you know of any dealership please let them know what you want.

14RMK144

Dec 5, 2015
Minnesota
I like them post up if you sell on Ebay, or find a dealer here to distribute them. Have you contacted any aftermarket parts dealers. Or manufacturers? SPI, Bikeman Performance, Straight line, there's lots of othets too the distributors like Dennis Kirk and such.
I'm sure they'd sell, especially if you could lock down distribution, and manufacture in mass quantities to lower cost
GOOD LUCK:juggle: