• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Silber Turbo 2020 Alpha

H
Dec 14, 2002
Anaconda, MT
Just installed Silber turbo on 20 Alpha. I am running their clutching. I loaded center and the three side screws on weight. just under 75 grams. Have the newest tune. First ride out, has a terrible bog around 6-6700rpms. How are people loading the silber clutch weights? I am not really good at clutching. The bog is terrible. Also, what intake temps you seeing. Thanks. Need help.

H
Dec 14, 2002
Anaconda, MT
No still have this bogging going on. Almost unable to ride it. Unless you keep the RPM up it actually is not good. Falls on its face. I changed the reeds and also added more weight to. But still have the bog like crazy.

dgibbons

Lifetime Membership
Jan 23, 2012
Cheyenne, WY
what springs? What helix? what elevation? what boost? What peak RPM are you hitting? Do you have the silber with BOV in the compressor housing?

H
Dec 14, 2002
Anaconda, MT
I have no boost leaks. I have also cleaned my power valves a couple of times to make sure, always ran great before turbo. I am running Silber clutching, so stock helix, stock primary spring, only changed the Secondary spring and weights.

CISC0

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 3, 2010
PNW=WA
Common issue with the newer Ctec motors 20+. Look into an injector relocate kit. from Team-solid. They have a new bad ass one. Contact Jay or Tyler info@team-solid.com

Premium Features