• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Show us your Ford trucks!

plumnuts

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Right side of Washington
It honestly does just fine! ....After the airbags are pumped to 100 psi hahaha. Sold my old diesel for it, and I'm not sure if I will go back.

What kind of gas mileage do you see with the eco boost? How does it handle some mild weight? That may be my next truck when this chip shortage passes.

better than the 08 Diesel but still ****ty towing a three place trailer... 10 mpg

hushpuff

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2016
2020 Lariat. Picture is a bit deceiving, sleds don't come close to the trailer even at full turn. 1.5" icon leveling kit with 4" rear blocks. Sagged a bit less with the sleds in the camper on the way up. Amazing traction regardless.

IMG_2713.jpeg

meathooker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2008
Boise, ID
2020 Lariat. Picture is a bit deceiving, sleds don't come close to the trailer even at full turn. 1.5" icon leveling kit with 4" rear blocks. Sagged a bit less with the sleds in the camper on the way up. Amazing traction regardless.
Looks good.

what size of tires are those?

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020

Ya, now I wish I had an 8’ bed. My truckboss with the extension and sleds doesn’t allow me to pull the TT also. Haven’t gotten around to being ok running those extensions. Seems wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K
Sep 9, 2013
Bend, Oregon
Old pic and apparently crappy pics lol.. I now have a 4 wheel pop up camper in the back of the truck and should have a new enclosed snowmobile trailer to go with it soon.

Though I may take the camper off soon and put the marlon back on.

2018 F350 Crew Cab Long Bed. I got rid of my 2010 Raptor I had for 8 years for this. I really miss the raptor, but its tiny bed and whatnot just wasn't working for all the toys lol. I tried the 2 truck route for awhile, but ended up never using one of them. So just one truck now.

Old 2010 Raptor pic from maybe 2014, no longer with me :( .....

Last edited:
Premium Features