• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Shootings

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
I swear Facebook is making people dense.

Just because last year didn't have many mass shootings doesn't mean the current president is doing anything different. There was a response to a pandemic in 2020 so THERE WERE LESS CROWDS OF PEOPLE, SCHOOLS WERE CLOSED AND SO WERE BUSINESSES.

Nothing changed. Crazy people with guns still exist.

Snopes has the details and also states gun violence increased in 2020. Must have been antifa right?

bobback

Lifetime Membership
Feb 21, 2008
"The Last Best Place"
My theory - people know they can get away with more under biden. Just look at nothing being done with antifa and blm tearing down cities; sets a standard.

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Lol it's always a theory with you Karens.

Missing hearing "law and order" from the wanna be tough guy? He's too busy complaining about losing the election. I'm sure he would appreciate your donation to keep him out of jail.

stum1967

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Central North Dakota
I am sure all the stress some people have been under for the last year plays into it. It would be interesting to know if the statistics on stabbings and other forms of assault have increased at a comparable rate. Guns will always get the headline first.

Premium Features