• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sexy AND Bad ARSE!!!!!! OH YA BABY

M

Momma

Jun 20, 2009
In the heart of the Kootenays BC
K I have to say.. I've never been so excited about clothes. I'm a colorful kind of person, but we ride hard. I rip the crap out of most stuff, so I was resigned to wearing dude duds.
If you're wondering what kind of outerwear is coming up from Motorfist.. stay Tuned...... HOLY MAN is all I have to say.
The new line up for women is E vent Fabric!!! ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD......... there is color.. and it is sexy and bad arse at the same time.. cool lines, cool cut.
My daughter is going to take some pics of me this weekend....

OH and one more thing.... BOOTS!!! Women's Bad arse Boots!!! they seem more rugged than my stompers from this year... with a splash of sexy color... Gotta Love it!

Oh happy dance...

mtbroncrider

Lifetime Membership
Jan 27, 2011
Helena/Wibuax, MT
without pics this thread is useless.........

please show me some, so I can replace all of momma's pink mossi gear with something that doesn't make her look like a tall thing of cotton candy!

M

mtnjunkie

Mar 2, 2008
I was just about to get some pants.... When is this stuff available? And will there be pants or just bibs?

Blown Motor

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2012
We have full sets in our store right now as demo stuff, and let us tell you that you will be pleasantly surprised. The empress lineup has stayed for this year which is the 3-in-1 piece that you match with the empress bibs, and then there are 5 new pieces.

HINT* They are taking flagship pieces in the mens design and making them in women cuts and colors....what are your guesses??

M

Momma

Jun 20, 2009
we have OOOdles of pics and some vid now... I'll wait for the "go ahead" then we'll post em up....

What I can say is... GIRLS No more saggy Bum!!! Style and function paired perfectly!!
The attention to even the most minute detail is sooooo freakin appreciated.

What I love the most is the fact that Function came first, as in the choice of fabric, the stitching, cut... then they made it so super sexy. I'm a rider and I tend to wreck stuff... I can see a long lasting love affair with this lineup. Even the boots are Bad azz but so sexy...

Dogmeat... Um.. I'll have to get back to you on that one... I think a dry butt, more so than a see through butt are on the top of the priority list... it is on mine! But perhaps we can get find you a lovely mong or a mankini to sled in to amuse us girls..... :face-icon-small-ton You could be the Borat of the Shred Scene... shape a whole new generation of man shredders?

M

Momma

Jun 20, 2009
I was just about to get some pants.... When is this stuff available? And will there be pants or just bibs?

Skidoo girl!! Pants pants glorious pants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that move wonderfully!! High enough to work perfectly with the powder skirt in the jacket but not constricting whatsoever!!! holy man I can't express how comfy!!

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
K I have to say.. I've never been so excited about clothes. I'm a colorful kind of person, but we ride hard. I rip the crap out of most stuff, so I was resigned to wearing dude duds.
If you're wondering what kind of outerwear is coming up from Motorfist.. stay Tuned...... HOLY MAN is all I have to say.
The new line up for women is E vent Fabric!!! ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD......... there is color.. and it is sexy and bad arse at the same time.. cool lines, cool cut.
My daughter is going to take some pics of me this weekend....

OH and one more thing.... BOOTS!!! Women's Bad arse Boots!!! they seem more rugged than my stompers from this year... with a splash of sexy color... Gotta Love it!

Oh happy dance...
Ewe chicks start a thread with : SEXY" and draw us over and behold we see no Pics? What gives, what a tease,,,

Premium Features