• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Seeley lake lodging

pallet123

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2011
Wanting to ride Seeley Lake, coming from Washington State, we've never been there and was wondering the best place to stay. Also, where to get out of state registration stickers. Thanks in advance.

pallet123

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2011
Was willing to head over there this next weekend, but got ahold of someone in Priest Lake I'd. They say they've got 2 ft at lake level and 5ft. Up top, more snow coming this week there. Am willing to travel for decent snow. I've been wanting to go to Priest Lake, and have always wanted to go to Seeley Lake. This is the only good part about a crappy snow year, causing me to finally go to some of the places I've thought about. We really need snow pack here in Wa.

WestMont

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Florence, Mt.
I've stayed at The Lodges on Seeley Lake a few times and would stay their again. You might try the Tamaracks Resort or the Double Arrow as well.

Call Kurt's Polaris (406-677-2833) in Seeley and ask about the out of state registration stickers. They may have them and if not they'll know where you can get them..

CATSLEDMAN1

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Missoula, Montana
cabin for rent

If you want to rent a cabin that sleepsmaybe 6 people right in town and good access to scoot across the lake to the trail system, pm me and I will give you a contact phone number.

pallet123

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2011
We decided to go to Priest Lake instead, closer and pretty decent snow I'm told. Seeley Lake, is next I believe. Chasing the snow this season.

Srhone

Lifetime Membership
Feb 1, 2016
Just got back from Seeley. Stayed at the lodges on the lake. Very clean and comfortable, only downfall is parking with a big trailer. We had a 29' goosneck with a short box crew cab and won't bring that rig again. Two hotels in town didn't have big parking lots, room for only a couple large rigs. We saw lots of sled decks around town. People were really friendly and welcoming in town, will definitely go back. Bought our tags at the hardware/gas station.

Blk88GT

Westbound and down
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Thanks to all for the info in this thread. It looks like I'm heading there this weekend/early next week. I'm looking forward to checking out the area!

pallet123

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2011
Do you have information and phone number that I can call? We're wanting to go on the 25th

pallet123

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2011
Just spent 4 days here in Seeley ( leaving this morning, back to Wenatchee, Was.) Trails are amazing, easy to find your way around, and the snow was awesome deep. We will be coming back later in the season.

Ace Freely

Lifetime Membership
Jul 6, 2002
Wenatchee, WA
Just spent 4 days here in Seeley ( leaving this morning, back to Wenatchee, Was.) Trails are amazing, easy to find your way around, and the snow was awesome deep. We will be coming back later in the season.

...we are headed there in Feb. Can In buy you a beer and pick your brain?

Ace Bollinger

Premium Features