• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

See the power of Torque Link ECU reflash for the SPI single pipe!

Joey, what ends up being the total cost of the torque link with this flash?

When I called yesterday its $299.95 for just the TL and the 3 adapters for Polaris, Skidoo and AC. Then you have to buy a licence for another $449.95. Then you can get another 15% off for black friday sale.

I wish their pricing was more like $499.99 for the TL with one licence, then $299.99 for another licence after that,.. I would buy one in a heartbeat.

S

snobyrd

Nov 27, 2007
northeast bc
Joey, what ends up being the total cost of the torque link with this flash?
I spoke with jason at spi, and he said the stock 2020 map was good and didn't advise to stay with the 19.5 map.
Erik at alpine also did confirm that the only testing they have done with spi has been done with stock 2020 map.

S

snobyrd

Nov 27, 2007
northeast bc
When I called yesterday its $299.95 for just the TL and the 3 adapters for Polaris, Skidoo and AC. Then you have to buy a licence for another $449.95. Then you can get another 15% off for black friday sale.

I wish their pricing was more like $499.99 for the TL with one licence, then $299.99 for another licence after that,.. I would buy one in a heartbeat.

Now convert that to cdn dollars and that mighty expensive, to expensive for my taste. Ill take my chances and clutch a bit heavy to stay under 8200.
Funny thing is, bikeman says "the fat azz pipe alone dont require fueling but will gain even more power when combined with a bmp reflash" bmp claims to make more top end hp and less in the mid than spi so this vid is just a sales pitch to make up for sales loss that bmp is loosing to spi.
Spi has been around for yrs and thier not about to start selling products that will risk engine durability.

Now convert that to cdn dollars and that mighty expensive, to expensive for my taste. Ill take my chances and clutch a bit heavy to stay under 8200.
Funny thing is, bikeman says "the fat azz pipe alone dont require fueling but will gain even more power when combined with a bmp reflash" bmp claims to make more top end hp and less in the mid than spi so this vid is just a sales pitch to make up for sales loss that bmp is loosing to spi.
Spi has been around for yrs and thier not about to start selling products that will risk engine durability.

Yup, my thoughts as well,.. adjust weights and play it safe.

live2beel

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
SPI says peak power is @ 8000. Keep it down at 8000 and I bet the fueling would be just fine. Would be cool to see the fueling at elevation( 6000' and up)

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
LOL, guessing you may be rethinking this after reading your results from yesterday with just the pipe.

I ordered an SPI pipe Friday... starting to think maybe a reflash isn't such a bad idea.

TRS

Life Member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Cody, WY
Joey,
Can you do a 200 rpm step run from 7600-8200 holding 5sec. With stock fueling then with your flash.
Sweep runs are nice but they don’t replicate the real world. Let’s check fueling.

live2beel

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Would be cool to see what TRS mentioned above with the stock pipe stock map. Its interesting that after the 3rd sweep run with the Straightline pipe, all the fueling was above .500.

Premium Features