Searching a best Industrial air compressor

Feb 14, 2018
United State
I need up to 20-gallon air compressor for my industrial work basically filling track tires. I need up to 150 psi of max pressure. If it will portable then will best choice. If not there is no problem but want a decent compressor.

Feb 14, 2018
United State
I found the Industrial Air ILA1883054 30-gallon air compressor on the Industrial air compressor review. This Industrial Air ILA1883054's high-performance motor delivers 155 psi of max pressure and 5.7 CFM at 90 psi & 7 CFM at 40 psi. It has two wheels and one belt for easy transportation. Please, anyone, suggest me Can I purchased this Industrial Air ILA1883054 for industrial work basically filling track tires?

Thank you

Attachments

joshkoltes

Lifetime Membership
Dec 16, 2007
ranchester, wy - nashua, mn

burning_ac1d

Banned
Sep 11, 2018
Austin, Texas
Best air compressor

Option 1: Buy a proper air compressor and a power inverter- very bulky and expensive, not really practical.

Option 2: Buy a portable air compressor- from my experience with the air compressor in the ContiComfort kit and a variety of other cheap air compressors in the past, These will work but not very well. Also, they draw such a high amount of power that they often blow the fuse.Harbor freight has one on sale now for under $10! They even claim it goes up to 250psi! That's pretty ambitious. I think this is probably your best option. Obviously it won't work as well as a proper compressor, but I think you are looking for more of an emergency use tool, right?

Option 3: Bike pump. I have filled a car tire (4 in fact) with a bike pump and I've seen a few people do it at the local auto crosses, but it is basically what a scissor jack is to a hydraulic jack. It can be done, but only out of desperation. You could also try a foot pump but I have never used one personally.

Slime is a good idea but not as good as a proper plug. Additionally, it will ruin your TPMS monitor in that wheel.

Premium Features