• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ruffian release.

D
Apr 25, 2019
WA

CATSLEDMAN1

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Missoula, Montana
Hello Derek, why not give us a bike bio , powerplant, ride impressions, this is a great place to find real buyers if you are going out on the open market and sell your Ruffians.

BirdmanID

Lifetime Membership
Apr 10, 2019
Idaho falls
Looks like $15k ready to ride.

No heated bars or electrical/headlight options.

It says curb weight 260lbs, is that ready to ride all day? Full spare fuel can etc?

Any ride video's?

I'd be curious to throw a leg over one!

yooper01

Lifetime Membership
Mar 18, 2014
Looks like $15k ready to ride.

No heated bars or electrical/headlight options.

It says curb weight 260lbs, is that ready to ride all day? Full spare fuel can etc?

Any ride video's?

I'd be curious to throw a leg over one!
It's says the 15 k version has heated grips.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

R
Sep 15, 2010
It would be great, if the engine bay was universal and they offered specific motor mounts/exhaust systems to accommodate a larger variety of powerplants. Would also like to see an Evol chamber on the rear shock. Bike looks super promising though!

Last edited:

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
It would be great, if the engine bay was universal and they offered specific motor mounts/exhaust systems to accommodate a larger variety of powerplants. Would also like to see an Evol chamber on the rear shock. Bike looks super promising though!
I think the yamaha motor having the intake on the front really helps keep this design compact. (The airbox is where a gas tank normally would be)

personally I end up riding through trees, brush, rocks and such A lot so spring shocks would be preferred. (For durability)

I have zero connection with Ruffian (opposite ends of the states) but it seems like a great progression of the snowbike sport.

Premium Features