• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Rotopax fuel carrier on 155 slash tunnel in pictures

Murph

Polaris Moderator/ Polaris Ambassador/ Klim Amb.
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
How do you like the 9 in wheels?
I was skeptical. I’ve always just run the inexpensive 8” plastic wheels. The Hellfire wheels look awesome, easily replaceable bearings and easily replaceable outer ring on wheels if it ever wears or gets chewed up.

Riding wise, it’s smoother on the 3.5 track pitch, spreads the pressure at the rear of the track over more surface area of the wheel (less of an issue with looser track tension with Polaris new extroverts). Seems to back up better in loose pow.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
I am sure it does help backing up because an alpha backs up better than anything. Only thing different was 10 inch wheels. Never had a sled that would back up like that in loose powder. Saved a few stucks.

line8

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2008
West of East
I am sure it does help backing up because an alpha backs up better than anything. Only thing different was 10 inch wheels. Never had a sled that would back up like that in loose powder. Saved a few stucks.

Speaking of…..Few week old post, I know, but will those 10” wheels fit on this sled with the offset axle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Speaking of…..Few week old post, I know, but will those 10” wheels fit on this sled with the offset axle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't know. I'm sure someone makes an axle. All I've ever seen people running is 9 on polaris for some reason. Call tom at tki

line8

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2008
West of East
Don't know. I'm sure someone makes an axle. All I've ever seen people running is 9 on polaris for some reason. Call tom at tki

I think i will do that.
Friends like to joke with me about the 10”-er on my Cat. Seems appropriate to move it on over if I can.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Premium Features