• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Room for 2. Trip to Snowies 4/5-4/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbassxlt

Lifetime Membership
Oct 9, 2009
WI
We have room for up to 2 guys from sat. 4/5- sat. 4/12 to the snowies. Leaving from U.P. of Michigan and SE WI. Sat 4/5. We split fuel for truck, food, and lodging equally. We are experienced mtn. riders with 800s/154s", ride mostly trees. Just ask whatever skill level you have that you have the right safety equipment (probe, beacon, shovel etc.). Depending on how many guys we have it usually costs $700-$1000 for everything. Send me a p.m. or call Sam 262-893-3257

SRXSRULE

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2002
Huge amount of base this year. The east side of the range might have more snow then its had in the last 10 years. Its spring time, its a roll of the dice. You might hit a spring storm or it might be hard park.

If its hard pack wait till noon to go up and let it soften up. You can ride til 7-8:00 at night this time of a year.

With that said there is a storm coming that way and snow in the forecast for the next 5 days. Eric

JFro50

Lifetime Membership
Jan 7, 2009
Hamburg, MN
I just got home last night from the west side of the range. Rode with close to a foot new on Thursday and bumper to hood deep on Friday and snowed off and on all day. You guys should have an awesome trip I wish I could go. Be safe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features