• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Rogue Concepts 162/165 Full Rear Tunnel Support

Rogue Concepts

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 10, 2017
www.rogueconcepts.net
Introducing our Full rear support for the 2012-2020 162/165 Arctic Cat. We have exclusive Mountain Cat, ALPHA, and Hardcore designs as well as internal bracing options. Most colors available, still working to get the new red. Comes with all hardware needed to install. Check em out!

We are also doing a Haydays promotion where you can order online to pick up at Haydays. You will receive show pricing (10% off) and it will take the shipping off. This will ensure you get the design and color option you prefer. Promo codes :HAYDAYS19 for the 10% off & PICKUP for the no shipping to apply. You must enter both codes for pick up.

Last edited:

RanOutofTalent

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2014
Western Montana
Definitely gonna use the full support on my 202 hardcore this year. Debating if I should get the inner tunnel bracing as well. Mostly just small drops and jumps but maybe the new Cat will change that.

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
Price and availability? Can I get one about 4” shorter than stock?

Last edited:

Rogue Concepts

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 10, 2017
www.rogueconcepts.net
Price and availability? Can I get one about 4” shorter than stock?

Pricing is $240 raw, $290 powdered. 4 designs to chose from and we also have an option to add internal bracing.

Yes, we can customize the length to accommodate shortening of the tunnels. In those cases we would like to get the length the customer wants to cut and have them wait for the support to use as a template for cutting. That has seemed to work out the best in the past.

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
So I trashed my stock tunnel just from rolling the sled out of sticks. I am going to use a tunnel off a 14 cat I have already. Will your braces fit on the tunnel even though the material is twice as thick(or more).

Premium Features