• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ROC questions

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
what do you guys hook the very back straps too on the ride on covers? the best thing I could find is to hook in a track window. if that is where its intended too hook then you have to remember to unhook it before unloading your sled

U
Jul 20, 2016
Montana
I hook it on the very end of the running board. Seems like the clip is meant to fit on one of the indents. Great idea for a cover but fitment could definitely be better.

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
that is what I thought so I watched a vid on it and the skidoo guy hooked it under the tunnel but I couldn't tell where he hooked it. it fits a lot better when you hook it in a track window.

Norona

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2007
North Vancouver, BC
www.noronalife.com
that is what I thought so I watched a vid on it and the skidoo guy hooked it under the tunnel but I couldn't tell where he hooked it. it fits a lot better when you hook it in a track window.
Pull the straps tighter and hook it on the running boards where it is meant to be hooked, not to the track

Blk88GT

Westbound and down
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Another vote for running board. The cover itself is a step up from the XM but it still takes a beating without additional straps when it's on a sled deck. For the money, it's lackluster IMHO. I had to repair mine after the 2nd trip.

Premium Features