• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

RMK 850 2019 PRESTONE ISSUES

B
Oct 7, 2022
quebec
HI I AM NEW ON THIS FORUM I HAVE AN 850 2019 PRESTONE BOTTLE IS SLOWLY LOOSING PRESTONE NO LEAKS IS IT NORMAL THAT THE PRESTONE WHEN GIVE GAZ THAT THERE IS A BIG CIRCULATION IN THE BOTTLE AND NO LEAKS NOTHING SMOKING IN THE MUFFLER EITHER ANYBODY HAVE THESE PROBLEMS

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
I assume you are talking about coolant? Has the motor been apart or the system drained for any reason? If not you may have a head leak and small amounts won't be seen in the exhaust. Check your spark plugs to see if one is steamed clean. Also it is normal for big level fluctuations from hot to cold.

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
Do these sleds have head gaskets problems ???? Since new it’s been drinking Prestone haft to add couple times a winter
Not generally but it is only an oring so it can happen. If it detonates it can loosen thing up. Also it would be hard to notice if the heat exchanger had a pin hole that only leaked under pressure. If you overheated now and again,it it can lose some too, by boiling over. The tank should not be full when cold or there is no room for expansion.

Last edited:
Premium Features