• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Risor

jcjc1

Premium Member
Mar 8, 2019
Currently researching the same thing. Rox makes non adjustable risers in that height but they don't specifically say if the G4 strap will work with them or not so I just emailed them.

SNOBI-WAN-KENOBI

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
North Bend,Washington
Currently researching the same thing. Rox makes non adjustable risers in that height but they don't specifically say if the G4 strap will work with them or not so I just emailed them.
This plus the 2020 short Mountain Bar
8df9f485bb1d77fa625c828d24adb135.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

jcjc1

Premium Member
Mar 8, 2019
i also have an adjustable riser that i couldn't get to stay clamped tight enough which i realize is an isolated problem. Nevertheless it was pretty frustrating to have that happen on my one day of riding. When I got home I loosened the clamp screw, closed the clamp and then really tightened down the screw. Then removed the riser and placed it in a drill press, drilled a hole thru it to accept a stainless bolt to make sure it never moves. I don't need the adjustability, just it's shorter size but now I want to go with a 4" riser.
as far as i can tell, all of the Skidoo risers are well over 4".

jcjc1

Premium Member
Mar 8, 2019
Just heard back from ROX and the mountain strap will not work with their risers if the sled comes with a 7/8" bar.

C

CHAOS RACING

Mar 5, 2012
North East
I currently have my adjustable riser at my buddy's shop. He's a tool maker/machinist. We're trying to make it 3 at low 5 at full extended. I'll follow up with pics if it works

Premium Features