• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Riding this weekend?

G

ggcustoms

Dec 4, 2007
NW Wisconsin
Anybody got room for 1 more either Friday/Saturday March 1st or 2nd around Big Sky? I'd like take advantage of all this beautiful snow and the one guy I usually ride with is on kid duty this weekend. Been riding in MT for years but moved to Bozeman full time last year.

And if this weekend doesn't work I have 20 days off a month so if anyone else rides during the week hit me up if you wouldn't mind me taging along. I'm not the best rider but I like to think I ride hard and like to do a little bit of everything. I have a beacon, shovel, probe, and a BCA radio. I also follow the avalanche activity/reports closely. I ride a 17 RMK.
Thanks for your time.
Dylan G

Last edited:
D
Nov 28, 2010
Riding during expo weekend

Hello
I will b in west during expo weekend
And looking for some one to ride with
Solo rider now buddy backed out
14 years experience in deep stuff
Radio beacon probe shovel all needed stuff I carry snobungee
2018 Polaris 800 Rmk
LMK if interested
Thx Dennis

BeartoothBaron

Lifetime Membership
Nov 2, 2017
Roberts, MT
Anyone here still looking to ride in the next couple weeks? I did Buck Creek last month, and that was good – I wouldn't mind heading up there again. Unfortunately, this weekend is pretty tied up, but Friday would be good, and most of next week is open too.

Premium Features