• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Riding / Sled Rental North Lake Tahoe

Solanakyle

Lifetime Membership
Nov 20, 2014
Sorry if this is in the wrong forum...it's not my everyday question. I have 3 night work / awards trip to Northstar from 1/20-1/23. My sled will be on a trailer headed to Wy and I'll be meeting them after. I've got one other rider in the work trip, any chance there's a place that will rent a couple setup Mnt sleds? Ideally for a couple days...with trailer. If so, I''d just get a truck/suv at the Reno airport.

Thx,
KC

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
Sorry if this is in the wrong forum...it's not my everyday question. I have 3 night work / awards trip to Northstar from 1/20-1/23. My sled will be on a trailer headed to Wy and I'll be meeting them after. I've got one other rider in the work trip, any chance there's a place that will rent a couple setup Mnt sleds? Ideally for a couple days...with trailer. If so, I''d just get a truck/suv at the Reno airport.

Thx,
KC

You are on the correct spot to ask ... I am in SOCAL so a NORCAL needs to answer.

Also ask on WESTCOASTSLEDDERS ... more information lots of riders around TAHOE

Solanakyle

Lifetime Membership
Nov 20, 2014
Cool. I'll check WCS out. I was in North County SD for 9 years...hence the user name Solana (Beach). Thanks again.

KC

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
Cool. I'll check WCS out. I was in North County SD for 9 years...hence the user name Solana (Beach). Thanks again.

KC

Those NORCAL guys are like surfers ... good waves and surfers are at a "board" meeting

Good snow and sledders are "outside working"

Premium Features