• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Riding Jan 11th and 12th - WHO's up for it??

B
Dec 22, 2007
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My usual riding buddy and I are looking for more people to ride with. We plan to go to Christmas Meadows (or somewhere within 2.5hrs of SLC with lodging) on the morning of the 11th of January and spend the night and ride on the 12th as well - then home evening of 12th. We could get a cabin for 4 people and split the costs...anyone up for riding these two days. I got a 4 place trailer, quad cab cummins...or you can drive. I am in Draper...but willing to meet at the destination or could put all 4 sleds on one trailer. WHO's up for some riding? Drop me a msg or email me at dustin@freemydollars.com or text me at 801 518 8782.

To be honest - I have been riding a couple years and enjoy the powder, some drops and nice air....but can't hang with a 250HP turboed sled...ride an 05 rev 800 with a few mods - just wanted to be upfront so there are no false expectations as I know the things I am damn good at - not as much fun with someone that lacks the skills or tools to keep up. I am a pretty good rider but if you are severly hardcore and expecting to hammer chutes all day with 250HP - can't hang....just being straight forward. I would love to learn from you if you are up for teachin' me a few things but don't wanna hold you way back....

Also we are planning on doing a trip the 2nd weekend of Jan, Feb, March and April if anyone is up for some riding throughout the early 08 - different destination each trip.

B
Dec 22, 2007
makes me wonder

we are finalizing where we are going for the 11th and 12th....anyone up for the ride....let's find some great riding and powder!!!

B
Dec 22, 2007
evanston

It is close to Evanston wyoming - it woudl be a LONG drive for you. fairview may be a middle ground - riding there tuesday

Premium Features