• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Riding info

T

The Big Kid

Oct 20, 2008
Some friends and I are thinking of making a trip down soon to Utah I was wondering if I could get some info I'm glad best places to ride we were thinking maybe Logan but we are willing travel farther. A friend told me just out of Kamis is good. But he doesn't snowmobile.
Thanks alot for any info:face-icon-small-hap

F
Nov 26, 2007
Murray Utah
Are you bringing your own sleds? Anywhere this season has great snow right now. If you want to cover alot of area, then outside of Kamas is good...south then out of town into the Wolf Creek or Mill Hollow areas. Directly east of Kamas is the Mirror Lake highway but its a bit further to the trailhead and its a fee lot. If you are renting here, Daniels Lodge sits right on a trail complex as does Bear River Lodge. Id let you know about the better places to ride but im keeping those secrets all to myself...

T

The Big Kid

Oct 20, 2008
Thanks

Yes we are bringing our on sleds!! we are very experienced Mountain riders we do like to cover some ground but not on a trail, we definitely like a challenge

SNOWCASE

Lifetime Membership
Jun 18, 2008
Layton, Utah
Maps and info

You can get downloadable maps on the State Parks website or link to it from snowut.com which also has links to other helpful info like groomers reports.

T

The Big Kid

Oct 20, 2008
Thanks guys we are heading out Thursday can't wait to ride your powder. Be staying in Logan and trailering up conditions are looking good.

Premium Features