• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

REVIEW: BC Link 2-Way Radio for "Group" Communications

RanOutofTalent

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2014
Western Montana
Have 4. They work great. Bought 5 for my buddy after a weekend of riding with him. The only issue we have had is some reliability issues in some steep terrain. Although I think some of this was user error.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Have 4. They work great. Bought 5 for my buddy after a weekend of riding with him. The only issue we have had is some reliability issues in some steep terrain. Although I think some of this was user error.

They are very good devices.
the only real limitation is POWER OUTPUT and there just isn't much they can do about that under current laws.

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
Anyone have a problem with snow freezing up in the mic hole so people can't hear you? We had this problem a lot last year. Was wondering if that frog Skinz product fixes this. Have to take off your helmet and either breathe hot air into the hole or suck the water and ice out of it. Was a pain in the *** on deep deep days in the NW.

Blk88GT

Westbound and down
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I had that same issue, got a bunch of Frogskinz for my group to keep it from happening again. I haven't tried them out yet.

Premium Features