• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Remove rear flap from 2014 M8000

G

geofharries

Oct 10, 2021
Whitehorse, Yukon
Am I okay to completely remove (or greatly cut down) the rear flap from my 2014 M8000?

IMG_1637.jpeg

I ride in the mountains, and use OTTP Ice Storm Scratchers when on trails. Those scratchers kick up a lot of snow.

There's an easy cut-line right above the Arctic Cat wordmark on my flap, but I'd like to take even more off, or remove the thing completely.

It gets pulled into my track when backing off the ramp, and sometimes when reversing in deep snow.

Thoughts?

J

jarred kale

Jul 21, 2022
USA
Am I okay to completely remove (or greatly cut down) the rear flap from my 2014 192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1 M8000?

View attachment 398503

I ride in the mountains, and use OTTP Ice Storm Scratchers when on trails. Those scratchers kick up a lot of snow.

There's an easy cut-line right above the Arctic Cat wordmark on my flap, but I'd like to take even more off, or remove the thing completely.

It gets pulled into my track when backing off the ramp, and sometimes when reversing in deep snow.

Thoughts?
it's a nice photo tho

Premium Features