Removable snow flap reviews?

Dec 4, 2016
My absolute favorite feature of the removable snowflap has to be when tree riding and I need to reverse it does not suck under the track. I reverse in the trees probably way more now that it is a option. My sled is a 165 3" and reversing in the trees without a snowflap is ridiculously easy.

8emup

Premium Member
Dec 10, 2007
Utah
I like mine and if we continue to have powder days like we've been getting it's going to live in the truck until spring.:face-icon-small-ton

Ox

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
My absolute favorite feature of the removable snowflap has to be when tree riding and I need to reverse it does not suck under the track. I reverse in the trees probably way more now that it is a option. My sled is a 165 3" and reversing in the trees without a snowflap is ridiculously easy.
Or drill a hole or two in the bottom of the flap and use a bunjie when you want to back up.

Jul 23, 2008
I've been running the flap for a season now and find no drawbacks to it. Better in the powder going forward, reverse and stuck. I find the 850s cooling better then the xm and axys so I did cut the very bottom off as well. Doesn't get caught off the deck. I do leave it on for trails mostly bc the 3" track spitting at everyone.

NHRoadking

Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
Works great. I clip it on the Doo waterproof expandable tunnel bag on top of my shovel. Easy.

Premium Features