• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Regina Mountain Sledding

T

TheGuyX

May 17, 2009
Regina, SK, Canada
I spent all my sledding time in Northern BC with my Summit X last winter, even though I live in Regina. Before I head west again, was wondering where might be an area within 3 to 4 hours of Regina that would offer some decent snow depth for off trail stuff. What will it be like in mid to late December ?

Prairie Dog

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Beautiful BC
Duck Mountain Provincial Park would be our best bet within that distance. They usually have really good snow and should have decent snow around that time. It's a really easy place to get around too......even if you have never been there before ;) Could also check out Moose Mountain Provincial Park. Neither of them have any "mountains" but they do have hills:p

:beer;

R

ryanru

Dec 4, 2007
Check out

Another place to check out. We have been going to Duck Mountain once or twice a year and then got turned onto Nipawin. We got to a lot of areas that had great powder (no big hills to speak of). :)

K
Nov 17, 2009
Good locations

I live in Moose Jaw and we have had luck going around fillmore and montmartre. Which are south of Regina and also around Conora, sk just North of Yorkon. These places usually have snow. Duck Mountain is also good.

Rotax_Kid

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Regina, SK
I'm originally from Canora and still ride around there alot. In good years we have a ton of snow. The further North a guy goes from there the better the snow seems to get right up to the tree line. Duck Mtn is nice..so is going across theline into the Manitoba side. Nipawin has been nice in the past..last year was a bit of a disappointment..they never really did get the snow they had the year before. Been up there in a few years where a guy is atleaaast waist deep in them mi9ddle of a stubble field. :)

Premium Features