• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Recieved an email from BRP

Twistgrip

Premium Member
Dec 11, 2012
Just received an email from BRP, says the new Expert 165" is on the assembly line. Looking forward to the new ride.
So you get an email when it actually hits the line? I was under the impression when I received the hand thingy and it said it was in the que that it was on the line.

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
So you get an email when it actually hits the line? I was under the impression when I received the hand thingy and it said it was in the que that it was on the line.
That’s because the Cat sleds started landing weeks ago. Brp wants to take the attention away from Cat and stay relevant. Brp doesn’t want the remaining customers to be looking in Cats direction. Kinda like putting your hand up in grade school “Pick me, pick me!” It’s kinda cute. Remember last year when there was no info on when sleds were gonna be delivered and some came in January?
Brp massive propaganda ads should start any day now. Cool thing is, most manufacturers are now paying attention to customer needs, wants and trying not to lose them.
I sound like a negative nelly but competition is a good thing. January sled deliveries will be a thing of the past, sled prices and parts hopefully will be reasonable.
The service depts. need complete overhauls tho. Yamaha is best for service/warranty, Cat second with Poo and Brp way off in the distance competing for the worst ever award.
Hello Brp Social Media monitoring team! Nice to see you lurking. Forward this post to President, CEO and corporate. Let them know they are doing a tiny bit better but have a long way to go. Deliver a reliable product, provide exceptional warranty/service and the pain of negative social media will slowly fade away into praise and more market share. Try it. I know you can do it. Customer first, not shareholders/profits first. Once the issues are fixed and fixed well, all things will fall into place for Brp. Have a great year guys.

Last edited:

kyinwa

Lifetime Membership
Nov 3, 2011
washington
Not sure how they can look in Cats direction unless they want last model years sled. I believe Cat said if you don't snowcheck, we aren't building it.

kanedog

Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
I don’t think kanedog has a clue about what he is talking about he seems confused :wacko::wacko::crazy::crazy:
Stick around spring chicken. Wait and see. I see things that you can’t/don’t see. Don’t worry. You’re not dumb. I got your back.

kanedog

Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
how could brp be scared of cat with the minimal amount of sled they put on the snow?
Ask yourself, why all of the sudden is Brp sending out production schedule notices when they haven’t cared two hoots about customer notification in the past? Answer-Cat is delivering sleds and Brp is delivering emails. Even better, if Cat realizes new customer orders of a million bones, you can bet they can pump out additional sleds if required. Not Brp tho. They have a production schedule that is so disorganized, out of touch with seasons and customer needs, they are screwed. Let’s not forget the massive leftover stock of machines nobody wants.

Last edited:

kanedog

Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
Not sure how they can look in Cats direction unless they want last model years sled. I believe Cat said if you don't snowcheck, we aren't building it.
Maybe not this year, but in the following years if Brp continues to piss off customers, Cat early delivery, better pricing and excellent warranty/service will be in customers minds in the future.
Hey I just thought of this-Cat sees the future whereas Brp is like a dog, they live in the moment. No forward thinking. Bahahahaha

Last edited:

kanedog

Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
I smoke grass and I’m sure glad you switched to cat , gives you something new to whine about. Sorry cat guys you have inherited a royal pain in the ass, but he is our pain in the ass. Even so, I worship the snow he rides on. Love me some Kanedog.
I didn’t switch to Cat. I added a Cat and still have a 174” Doo. Kanedog owns the best climbing stock motor N/A 174” in the world. Don’t get me wrong, Doo can still rock it. I got $1,000 usd that says so. Stock motor NA vs Stock motor NA, hillclimb, str8 up, come over backwards type, big ass glacier climb, best 2/3. This is more machine than skill but you could still die. 165” or less I’ll double someone and still smoke your ass. You come to me. Let’s do this. Any you bed wetting pansies wanna try? Yea, that’s what I thought. Crickets. Hahahahaha.
Maybe all you kumbaya girls ought to pool your money and send a representative on up to me. It could pay $1,000 or most likely, you have to pay $1,000. Sounds juicy no? I’ll even supply all the 5% beer he can drink! Let’s you tube this chit!

Last edited:
M
Feb 7, 2009
Wabush, Labrador
So anyways...

One of my 2020s are in.. My 137 XRS has been there for weeks.. As are a bunch of other 2020s.. Just waiting for my 154 Backcountry XRS to come in to pick them up together and talk about trades n whatnot. I hope I get an email about my Backcountry! Would be nice to know.:face-icon-small-hap

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
I didn’t switch to Cat. I added a Cat and still have a 174” Doo. Kanedog owns the best climbing stock motor N/A 174” in the world. Don’t get me wrong, Doo can still rock it. I got $1,000 usd that says so. Stock motor NA vs Stock motor NA, hillclimb, str8 up, come over backwards type, big ass glacier climb, best 2/3. This is more machine than skill but you could still die. 165” or less I’ll double someone and still smoke your ass. You come to me. Let’s do this. Any you bed wetting pansies wanna try? Yea, that’s what I thought. Crickets. Hahahahaha.
Maybe all you kumbaya girls ought to pool your money and send a representative on up to me. It could pay $1,000 or most likely, you have to pay $1,000. Sounds juicy no? I’ll even supply all the 5% beer he can drink! Let’s you tube this chit!

Cocaine? Bipolar?? Too much coffee??? All three???? :face-icon-small-hap

Premium Member
Dec 17, 2007
British Columbia
Pretty easy to get your sleds built and out for delivery when you sell far fewer sleds then BRP or Polaris. As for warranty and service Cat is terrible been waiting 5 months now for an engine for my Alpha due to backordered parts.

Premium Features