• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Rec Springs Resort

S
Dec 27, 2007
Aberdeen, SD
I have heard that ownership has changed again. It has been 2 years since I stayed there. I would like to hear from someone that has stayed there, this season. I usually stay 4-5 nights, and was just wondering if the food is still good, and if the week day rates are still $40 in the motel rooms?

Thanks for an honest reply.

M
Nov 2, 2012
sioux falls sd
I stay there for 3 nights around new years . the new owners are really good people ,they are doing a good job of turning the place around. the rooms are super clean and nicer than about 4yrs ago when I last stayed there. the food is good small menu breakfast was better than before. over all for them only owning it for about a month now they are doing a great job . they really have a good attitude and really want it to be good there . they have some good plans to get the place right for winter and summer activities . room rate was 79 a night if you stay 3 or more . I had a great time there the new ownership is great for rec springs I hope lots of people stay there and stop there so the new owners brett and his wife can get enough business to keep the place headed in a good directions as they plan to. I like the place so much I'm going to head out there again at the end of the month . I recommend staying there very strongly great happy owners rec springs is going to be better than ever with them.:face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap

skibumsd

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2008
We where there last weekend just for the day with the kids. The restaurant area and bar are much nicer all new carpet and paint. The food was good they just have the basics now burgers fries chicken strips etc etc. She said they are going to expand the menu in feb sometime to a full menu so that was good news. Didn't get a chance to check the rooms out but if they have the same level of improvement that the rest of the place has its looking to be much better! They where very nice and came and talked to us for 30-45 minutes. Great people.

Premium Features