• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ready for the POW!

Norona

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2007
North Vancouver, BC
www.noronalife.com
I was totally expecting a video.... ?

so in the meantime, tell us about the kill switch thingie...!
TKI Kill Switch Protector allows for you to leave the kill switch in the same important place, but never accidently shut off, but easy with two fingers on either side to shut off. Lots of ways to do this, move it, elastic band trick or turn it but moving it can be dangerous if someone else rides your machine and can't find it, elastic is hard on the red button and eventually will weaken it and you will lose it and you have to hold it down which again can be bad in a situation, and turning it works but not all the time.

Pros:
easy to install
works
allows to keep in a place where it should be
no shut off unless you want
color options
light
dont notice it
simple
Tom is a great guy

Negatives
it cost money

In the USA www.tkicnc.com and order away, in Canada, I stock these

jcjc1

Premium Member
Mar 8, 2019
not normally a fan of wraps but that is a job well done. also have the same kill switch protector and brake lever and they're good accessories for sure.

J
Oct 18, 2020
Alberta
54102de09af15426789c6f2e244b27bc.jpg

A nice sight at 7:00am this morning in Edmonton .....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

H
Oct 14, 2009
Appleton Maine
Cool looking wrap sir. Generally not a fan but that looks pretty good. Not a fan of the red, if it was black it'd fit my eye better :) To each his own! Make sure to send some photos / vids of the expeditions this season Dave. Ill be drooling from the east coast!

Premium Features