• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Radix 2moto conversion rocked my world

Mar 26, 2008
Wow just got back from an epic day riding 2Moto converted KTM dirt bikes.
1st off I dont claim to be the raddest snowmobile or dirt bike rider on the planet, I do get around ok. I ride Supermoto 98% of the time when I ride. That being said I was a little skeptical of what these bikes could do, well after 15 minutes of ground school if you will we were off and running. We rode at Look Out Pass, We followed Brett down the trail for about 5 minutes and that is when things got crazy, he pointed his bike straight up into the trees and that is when we started climbing, we climbed for a solid 15 minutes before our first break. I get a little freaked by really steep technicall terrain on a dirt bike because I am not that good of a rider, these converted bikes went every where you pointed them with ease. At times we were going thru spots that were just wide enough for your handle bars to fit through, and at inclines I would not try on a dirt bike or sled because of how tight the trees were spaced. I am not saying these will replace a snowmobile but what they do is allow you the freedom to go places that a sled cant go unless you are a pro level boondocker and climber. I was amazed at how easy these were to ride in the steep and deep.
I will post some pictures from our day out later.
If you get the chance to ride one I highly suggest you do because it will blow you away. The videos online dont do justice to the speeds that these are capable of in deep powder and on hard pack.

P.S. get the name of a good lumber jack cause your gonna get wood!

E

Extreme-One

Nov 26, 2007
Meridian, ID
Great post... I've had a chance to ride them and had the same experience. You should post this in the General section and not the swapmeet area.

Premium Features