• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

!!RACE FUEL!! Bikeman Stage 2 with 14:1 on race fuel really comes to life!

joey@bmp

Premium Member
Nov 20, 2010
Oak Park Heights, MN
www.facebook.com
197hp!!!!!!

The Bikeman High Compression Stage 2 kit for the Axys 850 on the Dyno!
14:1 Compression domes.

Kit comes with Bikeman Pipe, Y-Pipe, 14:1 Head, BMP S2 Torque Link flash and clutching.

This kit would be for low elevation racing or high altutude riding. Race fuel is required at lower elevations only. 91 octane 6000 feet and up.

The Polaris head works very well and really works with the 850.
We had to go back to the drawing board to concept some new designs to beat the power of the factory head.
You would be surprised how many different domes we modeled before actually producing them.
Then once the testing started we were able to verify what the models were showing.
We made small refinements and ended up making some good mid-range power while still adding some up top.
Once the Higher compression than stock head was installed it really cam to life.
Our head uses the new small high velocity coolant design similar to the stock head to maximize uniform heat transfer.

Let me know what you think or if you have any questions.

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
Joey

Thank you for all the work putting together these video's and clear information regarding what is being used and going on and we are being shown. Context and comparison between the various stages you've been doing is awesome and allows for informed choices to be made.

sincerely,
someone who is sick of seeing out of context dyno videos forever.

live2beel

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
I’d be all over this if I didn’t have a four year warranty. This just might be the twin pipe killer!!

Premium Features