• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Puyallup Snowshow....worth it?

t30mg

Lifetime Membership
May 8, 2010
Brush Prairie Wa
Never been there and wondering if it's worth the drive from the Vancouver area?
Is there a good vendor turnout?
Discounts on purchase at the show?

Thinking about some new avy equip and maybe sled stuff.

tomx

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Bellevue, WA
www.youtube.com
Kinda depends on what you are looking for. I always go just cause it's somewhat close to my home and it's a fun way to get excited about the season. Even if I'm not shopping for anything major I pick up some dvds of latest vids, pretend to sidehill sleds in the showroom, and sled bro down. I'll be there hella early this year with more purpose as I'm selling my 2013 Polaris PRO RMK and some Polaris related luggage and stuff.

t30mg

Lifetime Membership
May 8, 2010
Brush Prairie Wa
Swapping.....do you have to register somewhere or can a guy just show up with a trailer load of sled stuff and have at it?

powderhound1

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Lake Tapps
The snow show is a wonderful place to meet people and get excited about the snow season that is rapidly approaching. Lots of vendors showing of what's new and exciting, all of the dealers showing off all their new sleds and stuff, the swap meet is good for buying both new and used sleds and gear and the latest in tech stuff as well. Works best if you reserve a space inside so you can have as good of a space as possible. If we don't continue to support this venue we are going to lose it due to lack of participation because Amazon and Ebay are just so convenient and our time is just way too important to be bothered with things like friendship, community, and volunteering for such an event, my wife and myself volunteer and work this event every year because we love our sport and need to support it. Support the snow show or we will lose it just like everything else we lose because we are too damn busy and our time is just too important to fight for the things we love!

Call 206 948 2946 to reserve your spot.

t30mg

Lifetime Membership
May 8, 2010
Brush Prairie Wa
....... Call 206 948 2946 to reserve your spot.

Powderhound, I tried calling the number but didn't get an answer so text it as well.
I was interested in a swappers spot for Saturday only but if I read the contract correctly I would be required to stay through Sunday, unless I sell everything.

Any chance I can get leave Saturday evening regardless if I'm sold out or not?

Happy to pay for both days and only use 1

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

t30mg

Lifetime Membership
May 8, 2010
Brush Prairie Wa
Swappers
b68ac18b13d8089a7be74281f6d2e594.jpg

powderhound1

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Lake Tapps
Powderhound, I tried calling the number but didn't get an answer so text it as well.
I was interested in a swappers spot for Saturday only but if I read the contract correctly I would be required to stay through Sunday, unless I sell everything.

Any chance I can get leave Saturday evening regardless if I'm sold out or not?

Happy to pay for both days and only use 1

Call Jimmy at that number a little later, our sled club, Stampede Summit Seekers, runs the swap meet every year and he is in charge of the swap meet spots, he is at Stampede Pass doing some bridge repairs before the snow flies, if you want to give me a call at 253 297 0153 and I will make sure he gets in touch with you

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
I'll be there in the Blue Lot swap this year... My trusty old 900 is up for sale, as well as my best friend's 900, and a bunch of Polaris and Arctic Cat parts. I'll have my trailer pretty full of stuff!

V

volcano buster

Nov 26, 2007
Stayton Oregon
If you use the blue lot across the street you can show up and pay at the gate to park. You are free to leave whenever you like, but they do require you to leave your sled on the truck or trailer. Quite a few restrictions in this lot now that are not included on the brochure posted above. Still a good option. Come early and get a good spot.

t30mg

Lifetime Membership
May 8, 2010
Brush Prairie Wa
Zbroz just emailed me back and said they will NOT be in Puyallup due to the fact that the turn out was so weak last year and Edmonton is this weekend as well

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
Zbroz just emailed me back and said they will NOT be in Puyallup due to the fact that the turn out was so weak last year and Edmonton is this weekend as well

That sucks... But turnout isn't going to improve if vendors keep pulling out. I thought turnout last year was good.

Premium Features