• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Puyallup Snowshow....worth it?

biggdaddy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 1, 2008
Show was good. Not alot in either of the swap meet. Good times still. It sure is not what it used to be. But with that said thanks to all that help put this on every year for us. Thanks to the vendors that did come support. Fun weekend.

F
Nov 29, 2014
went with my kid and his buddies. most just to compare prices on the used sleds to see what mine should be sold for,
looks like my 14 163 summit is worth 10k compared to some of the junk.
except the two fine ski doos on that jacked off yellow dually
nice turn out this year. crazy belt prices from the oregon dealer.

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
went with my kid and his buddies. most just to compare prices on the used sleds to see what mine should be sold for,
looks like my 14 163 summit is worth 10k compared to some of the junk.
except the two fine ski doos on that jacked off yellow dually
nice turn out this year. crazy belt prices from the oregon dealer.

My truck doesn't have a lift. Just 35s on a Dually

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
Had a good time again this year, got a couple good deals on things I wasn't expecting to find. My buddy and I both wound up selling our 900s and a bunch of parts and accessories/riding gear. Overall a very productive trip this year. Glad to see a decent turnout.. down on Vendors again but the ones that were there seemed to have bigger booths, and when asked they said they were having a good profitable sale... made sure to thank them for coming and supporting the show! Looking forward to next year!

Premium Features