• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pulled the Trigger and Ordered a new custom 2021 Truck today!!

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
638a2c83be5d7b7372ed5cb4e4026a54.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
Leer always makes a nice canopy, I used to sell them in a past life lol. The frameless side windows look super cool....but I'm guessing you wanted the sliders for dogs?

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Leer always makes a nice canopy, I used to sell them in a past life lol. The frameless side windows look super cool....but I'm guessing you wanted the sliders for dogs?
EXACTLY!
FOUR LARGE HUSKIES that TRASHED the screens on my last one.

These ones look MUCH MUCH STRONGER>

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
The fit is good.
But I am suspicious that I will get some SNOW INSIDE this winter.
There are some SMALL gaps between the rear window the the tailgate
Only time will tell

I'm curious on the new model...... Climb into your truck bed and close the tailgate and look down. Is there a HUGE gap between the tailgate and the bed? Because the previous version was crazy bad and the amount of snow dust and road dust that came in that area was insane. I had to do some serious sealing on mine to keep it out.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I'm curious on the new model...... Climb into your truck bed and close the tailgate and look down. Is there a HUGE gap between the tailgate and the bed? Because the previous version was crazy bad and the amount of snow dust and road dust that came in that area was insane. I had to do some serious sealing on mine to keep it out.
Hmmm
I will need to go take a look and report back.

Premium Features