• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

PSI 995 Motor For Sale

T
Feb 10, 2008
I have a complete 995 PSI Motor for sale. I went through the motor at the start of last season and rebuilt the top end. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the motor! The only reason I am selling is to help pay off my student loans and I currently don’t have use for two high powered snowmobiles. I will try to get pictures and a couple videos of it running with new turbo pro’s last season as soon as possible.
I want to sell as a complete set. Here is what it comes with:

PSI 995 motor
Twin PSI Pipes with stingers
P85 Primary clutch and Polaris Secondary Clutch
Mikuni 44 mm round slides with power jets
UNI-Filter socks
Digitron 4 display gauge
All electrical
Just drop this motor in and go! I am asking $2500 OBO plus shipping. Text or call me at 208-201-3765 or email at Traughber_22@hotmail.com The sled and motor are currently located in Arco Idaho but will be in Boise For the fall and winter. I would consider help with delivery depending on location.

slash

Parts Moderator & Chat Box Cop
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Jul 22, 2008
IDAHO FALLS 83404
mines sitting on the basement floorcarbs clutches single and twins ( near new twins fit genII polaris ) some spare parts....2500.00 USdollars + shipping

Premium Features