• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ProClimb Gauge Stopped Working (blank)

J

JJ_0909

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 16, 2009
My buddies M8000 gauge just randomly stopped working. The sled runs 100% fine but the guage, including the tach, speedo etc are not working at all. I double checked the wiring harness was plugged in securely (it was). Lights work. Controls work.

Besides what I've already checked, what else should we be looking for?

Thx!

J

owenb2

Lifetime Membership
Mar 8, 2010
wyo
My gauge stopped working on mine, it randomly cut out for a few rides and then totally stopped.

The back light still works and the digital display flashes on for a moment at start up and then the back light is the only thing on.

I tossed it on a buddies sled and it did the same..

Gonna have to buy a new one I guess ...

I

izzni

Mar 22, 2009
Vadnais Heights
My gauge stopped working on mine, it randomly cut out for a few rides and then totally stopped.

The back light still works and the digital display flashes on for a moment at start up and then the back light is the only thing on.

I tossed it on a buddies sled and it did the same..

Gonna have to buy a new one I guess ...

Likely there is corrosion on the circuit board. The 12V LED backlight still works because it is powered from a point before the usual corrosion spot. I've been able to fix 3 out of 4 gauges I've tried to fix. What I've been offering is that if I can fix it I charge for the gauge reflash I sell, and if I can't I don't charge anything. If you are interested in getting it fixed send me a PM.

E
Oct 29, 2013
Digital display just quit on my 2016 M8000 Limited. Do you still repair these? And, if so what is turn around time and cost.

Thanks!

Steve

Premium Features