• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pro rmk clutching?

F

freight_train

Sep 16, 2010
Looking for some mouth on clutching my 155” pro rmk I’m running an 858 have adjustable primary weights (roosters) I’m running the low elevation sliding recommended by polaris as well as the stock helix all my riding is 0-3000ft I’m wondering if anyone would be able to recommend a better helix I’ve been told I’m leaving something on the table by not going there if anyone could shed some light on what I could do and why that would be great!

P
Jan 22, 2013
leduc, alberta
I use the same helix in my trail setups and it works well ....essentially a straight 42 after .36 inches of ramp. Stock spring is a 155-222......I am not a fan of low finish numbers on the secondary spring......140-240 minimum up to 160-260 max. Stock polaris weights start with 68 grams, 150-310 spring as a starting point.

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
Looking for some mouth on clutching my 155” pro rmk I’m running an 858 have adjustable primary weights (roosters) I’m running the low elevation sliding recommended by polaris as well as the stock helix all my riding is 0-3000ft I’m wondering if anyone would be able to recommend a better helix I’ve been told I’m leaving something on the table by not going there if anyone could shed some light on what I could do and why that would be great!
What is your current helix and spring?

Premium Features