• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

pro rmk 800

B
Dec 14, 2021
québec
Hi, I don't know if somebody can help me but I keep foolding spark plugs on my pro rmk 800 2013. I tried many way like by not letting the sled iddle too long before starts riding and only wait till the sled hit 13-14 degres to starts riding but nothing work. By exemple , last week I starts it and everything works well and during the ride too but when I tried to starts it yesterday, it didn't want to starts. The motor only have 2400km and it was rebuild in a garage. The guy who sold me the sled, he told me that the garage where the sled was rebuilt , that they made it having more oil at the same time because if not the sled would have chance to blow up. He also told me that when he starts the sled and wait till 14 degres, he push a little bit the trottle. Another friend told me that it is not good and have to let it warmed by itself.

retiredpop

Lifetime Membership
Jul 3, 2001
Calgary
You should let it warm up fully before moving. 14C is too low. Fully warmed should be around 50C.
Are the plugs oil fouled?
Check the spark plug boots to make sure they are fully tightened into the wire. They screw into the wire so unplug them and give them a turn clockwise to check for tightness.
What kind of compression do you have on the engine?

Premium Features