• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pro RMK 600 throttle block

A
Feb 18, 2020
Hey guys I just bought a 2012 Pro RMK and the young girl who owned it sent it ! Right over her truck when trying to load it
Basically the only thing left on the handle bars is the brake the flipper for the throttle is hanging and there’s no throttle block on the bars my question is there suppose to be a tss cuz if so mines missing and am not sure if I was there before the accident
Plus can any one post some pics of how it’s all goes back to get her I order all the parts but it’s a bunch of screws and clips and I would appreciate if someone could give me a rundown of how I should ProcessC1ABD97F-A25B-46E6-B873-F52A55016D0B.jpeg

Reg2view

Lifetime Membership
Feb 1, 2010
Stock did include a TSS. Use online fiche, e.g., polarispartsking.com, to x-ref the missing pieces, or a real service manual/book for the 12. The electrical diagrams themselves are separate from the service manual if you need them. Don't recall if the diagrams are sold separately. I would carefully go over the air intake in the hood to make sure there are no cracks, FWIW. Crack=snow ingestion=scored pistons.

A
Feb 18, 2020
Stock did include a TSS. Use online fiche, e.g., polarispartsking.com, to x-ref the missing pieces, or a real service manual/book for the 12. The electrical diagrams themselves are separate from the service manual if you need them. Don't recall if the diagrams are sold separately. I would carefully go over the air intake in the hood to make sure there are no cracks, FWIW. Crack=snow ingestion=scored pistons.
Thank you the tips ill Make sure I run around Looking for any cracks in the air box

Premium Features