• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pro/assault build.

J
Mar 29, 2020
Looking for some info. I have a 2016 pro rmk 163 axys with a busted bulk amd bent tunnel. And I have a 2016 assualt 155 axys. With a dead motor. Would my pro parts bolt up to the assault chassis.. run my 163 pro skid, motor, and belt drive in the 155 assault

Last edited:

sledhed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2001
Lolo, Montana
Yes, mostly... engine components (if both are 800) should be totally interchangeable. Skid mount locations may be different but Pro skid should mount into the Assault. Belt drive is another matter, I would just stick with the Assault chaincase / driveshaft, but you can switch them AFAIK you just heat up and remove the chaincase from tunnel, same for QD backing plate, put the QD backing plate onto the Assault tunnel (with appropriate adhesive), switch jackshafts and driveshafts and probably brakes and a few other things I am not thinking of... as long as the tracks are the same pitch (2.86 for example, for the 2.6" tracks) I would run the chaincase (which is also easy to gear down - bonus) or if you are dead set on a belt drive, buy a TKI kit for the chaincase and save a bunch of labor and be able to gear it down.

Premium Features