• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Prices

mortelec

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2011
Crosslake, MN
Is it too early to talk pricing yet? I got 3 quotes today on a Summit X 165 3" turbo and they varied by about $1100. Build price on the Doo site it 19,399 + 400 + freight. Quotes were 19,400 - 20,500 + tax. The dealers in my area are still just taking lists and not deposits yet as they say they can't submit orders until the 23rd. Whats everyone else hearing from dealers?

mortelec

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2011
Crosslake, MN
let me guess hillmersons was the highest, mies was the cheapest and brothers was in the middle
Didn't bother with Hilmersons, haven't heard back from Mies, Brothers and Rays in Grand Rapids were the almost the same. These sleds are getting so damn expensive I'm shopping around. Tempted to buy in Montana or Wyoming to save the tax.

damx

Lifetime Membership
Feb 13, 2011
$ 29,216 for a g5 summit expert 165 fancy guage.
$ 27,7616 same sled standard guage
And if you don't buy from the local dealership, good luck getting warranty work, he bumps you.

damx

Lifetime Membership
Feb 13, 2011
Prices are getting out of control $4,400 over the 22 850t summit expert my buddy's got from the same dealer.

Last edited:

mortelec

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2011
Crosslake, MN
$ 29,216 for a g5 summit expert 165 fancy guage.
$ 27,7616 same sled standard guage
And if you don't buy from the local dealership, good luck getting warranty work, he bumps you.
I've got 5 dealers in a 60 mile radius from my home

C
Feb 23, 2020
i called 2 dealers and both were msrp plus freight and that other extra charge. i think i will skip this year.

I called the dealer here in CO that was always under MSRP for spring check and they were $1k over MSRP for a Neo +. Skip year for me too. The kids will just need to suffer through on a 2018 RMK 600 for another year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

goin2dmtns

Lifetime Membership
Jan 3, 2008
Ogden, Ut
The prices seem to be MSRP or MSRP plus!
Crazy, always bought at a bit over cost.
No deals this year.

No negotiation, just pay or get out of the way!

Anyone else concerned about the reduction to a 2 yr warranty?
Doesn’t instill a lot of long term confidence in either motor or chassis in my mind.

I Need to update 3 sleds.
But with the increased prices and reduced warranty it’s going to be a skip year for me I guess.

C
Feb 23, 2020
The prices seem to be MSRP or MSRP plus!
Crazy, always bought at a bit over cost.
No deals this year.

No negotiation, just pay or get out of the way!

Anyone else concerned about the reduction to a 2 yr warranty?
Doesn’t instill a lot of long term confidence in either motor or chassis in my mind.

I Need to update 3 sleds.
But with the increased prices and reduced warranty it’s going to be a skip year for me I guess.

Put more miles on what you’ve got, and let this all settle. Reasonable minds like yours will prevail.

duncan76

Lifetime Membership
Aug 16, 2013
central 509
Are the prices actually going to settle though? They seem to have no issues selling at current MSRP or more. Personally I think prices are just going to keep going up from here.
Prices keep going up snow season keeps going down will keep my 22 for foreseeable future and mod my jeep instead of getting a sxs.

mortelec

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2011
Crosslake, MN
I personally don't think it's going to get any better this year. Some dealers are telling me they got allocations for the gen 5 of 30 units total that's all models. They say in the past they could snowcheck as many as they wanted.

C
Feb 23, 2020
Are the prices actually going to settle though? They seem to have no issues selling at current MSRP or more. Personally I think prices are just going to keep going up from here.

Yeah great question. You might be right and let’s see if wages/salary go along with it.

Premium Features