• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Prices for 2022 what is everyone finding?

High Voltage

Lifetime Membership
Jan 30, 2003
Helena, MT
Well after waiting to see what poo had for this year I’m ready to order my Doo. Poo really gave their customers a lot this year! A lot of heartache by teasing us with everything people been asking for, and fixing what they were complaining about to only let a handful of people be able to buy one at MSRP. I will not play that game, maybe they will get their act together in a couple years when I will be in the market again.

M

mjenergy

Mar 23, 2014
Breckenridge, CO
I went down to my local Ski-Doo dealer to put a deposit on a 2021 Summit Expert Turbo and was told he was sold out. Ski-Doo had limited him on the number of Turbos that he would receive. I wasn't able to talk to the owner as he was busy with another customer, but I was told this by 3 of his employees.

Did I receive bad information? I placed a Snow Check with another Dealer 2 1/2 hrs away. I did save $800, but wanted to by local.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I went down to my local Ski-Doo dealer to put a deposit on a 2021 Summit Expert Turbo and was told he was sold out. Ski-Doo had limited him on the number of Turbos that he would receive. I wasn't able to talk to the owner as he was busy with another customer, but I was told this by 3 of his employees.

Did I receive bad information? I placed a Snow Check with another Dealer 2 1/2 hrs away. I did save $800, but wanted to by local.
I was also told there IS a real limit out there for the dealers

bubblyjock

Lifetime Membership
Jan 15, 2012
Worland, Wyoming

My dealer has told me they have no limit on the number of sleds they can sell.

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
WaterWorld Medford OR
https://www.waterworldmedford.com/
Talked to Charlie ...

Black $17012.00 includes $1XX setup fee
2022 Summit Expert turbo 165 3" with shot, 3-year warranty 10% off accessories 2cycle oil bring own jug $30 ish a gallon
$200 more for titanium color. $500 down pick up SEPT OCT no payment till April 2022

AkSledHed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2009
Eagle River, Ak
I snow checked a Summit SP 154 2.5 with the 600R and electric start for the wife, dealership threw in a cover and a spare key along with the $1k in Doo cash for accessories, cost was $13,500. She's happy so I am too.

snow-doo

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 7, 2008
Atascadero Ca
Charlie seems to have been the best connection.I bought one 165 expert ,turbo,shot start ,titanium $17,082

BeartoothBaron

Lifetime Membership
Nov 2, 2017
Roberts, MT
Maybe Charlie IS Snoboner! Can't be making a big commission at those prices, but when you're getting enough orders...

Glad to hear some people are sticking with their local dealer. It's hit or miss: some dealers show no loyalty to their buyers, and don't deserve it from them. On the other hand, some guys burn up half the money they'd be saving just in gas to go pick up from a mega-dealer, then wonder why the local guys give them the stink-eye when they need warranty work. That doesn't pay enough to keep the lights on, and the dealer is the unlucky middle man if corporate doesn't want to cover something. There are lots of ways a good relationship with your local dealer can pay dividends in the long run; doesn't mean people should just pay what the local guy is asking for a new sled, but another $500 for a new sled isn't a big deal if it means keeping a good independent dealer in business.

snow-doo

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 7, 2008
Atascadero Ca
I agree on supporting your local dealer for a new sled ,and also realize if you have warranty trouble the local guy can make you wait a considerable amount of time for repairs if you buy some where else.The other side of this is when you pay almost list price,setup,freight and the sled a year later is worth $2500 or more less with a few hundred miles on it you are taking a financial bath.Snowmobiling has never been a cheap sport by any means,but a sled is only worth what you can get out of it.DMV fees and sales tax depending on where you live just add to the agony.I know buying a sled is not about what it is worth a year later ,but giving up four thousand or so dollars to ride one season is pretty steep.My opinion ,don't mean to cause any aggravation to anyone on this site.Hoping for a good winter ahead.

P
Jan 10, 2021
I got mine in Medford through Charlie also.
2022 black 850 expert turbo, 154 w/ 3” lugs
$16,660 otd

(Local dealer, 2.5 hrs away- was $20,782 otd)

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
I got mine in Medford through Charlie also.
2022 black 850 expert turbo, 154 w/ 3” lugs
$16,660 otd

(Local dealer, 2.5 hrs away- was $20,782 otd)
Wow. A $4000 difference! I’d take a drive for that too.

Premium Features