• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Price performance info

PSI 800

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 1, 2015
north west british columbia
Wondering if anybody can help me with info. I have a Price performance 1050 triple that is based on the Polaris Indy Storm bottom end. It belonged to a now deceased sled buddy and I would like to get it running again as it has sat for several years in his shop. Any info or where abouts of parts would be great.

Norway

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Sorry about Your friend.

For pistons, what bore does it have? Steel sleeves right? My 1029 Ultra based uses pro-x pistons. Needed some special small end rod bearings tho, Price had them made back in the day.

But you just need to dig around and find a piston With the right bore, compatible on wristpin size vs. rod end and watch where the ring ends are vs. ports.

Luck

C

Clarke673

Somewhere between too dumb to quit and flat earth
Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
Contact Jayson W. At polaris west. I know he has 2 yeeeyeee

Or

Curt at fastrax union bay racing. He is the trip trip mod God and knows way more than he remembers, but these routes should not be expected to work for free either.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Wondering if anybody can help me with info. I have a Price performance 1050 triple that is based on the Polaris Indy Storm bottom end. It belonged to a now deceased sled buddy and I would like to get it running again as it has sat for several years in his shop. Any info or where abouts of parts would be great.
I know I'm late to the game and conversation. But I do have direct contact with the owner of price if anyone needs or wants contact details let me know

Norway

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
I know I'm late to the game and conversation. But I do have direct contact with the owner of price if anyone needs or wants contact details let me know
Owner of price.. You mean someone is still in business with those motor kits??

Sent fra min SM-A715F via Tapatalk

Premium Features