• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Price on Boost Matryx

Tree Boss

Lifetime Membership
Jan 11, 2009
Franklin County ID
Is everyone that was lucky enough to get one paying full MSRP? My build came out at $20,595 for a 165 Boost Pro with the velocity shocks. I was hoping to get that down to around 19,000 but with such low available I'm guessing not much wiggle room on price?

brandon1

Premium Member
Jan 20, 2009
Glenwood Springs
Is everyone that was lucky enough to get one paying full MSRP? My build came out at $20,595 for a 165 Boost Pro with the velocity shocks. I was hoping to get that down to around 19,000 but with such low available I'm guessing not much wiggle room on price?
My build said the same, $20,595 and Steamboat Powersports was $20,7XX before taxes. I have snowchecked once from them before and had a buddy of mine standing in the sales guys office 5 minutes before I called. I'm happy enough with the price, I agree with you, the demand makes it hard to bargain.

Speed-Demon

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 25, 2020
AK
Mine was same price, $20,595. Dealer helped a little because I snow checked last year, but not much. At 12:00 today they were almost at their sales limit for turbo. I don’t think dealers will move much, if at all. Somebody will pay the MSRP. If they’re not gone by today, they most likely will be by tomorrow. Also depends on your location and dealer as to how many they’ll be allowed.

R

R3bu

Dec 11, 2014
Ordered a Khaos Matryx Slash Boost, MSRP was $19,997, My dealer gave me $600 off. Doesn't seem like a lot of wiggle room for these snowcheck limited sleds.

Mentzel

Lifetime Membership
Oct 10, 2009
Ha Ha Ha this marketing is great! IF you get to spend $20k.. IF!

meathooker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2008
Boise, ID
I’m planning on MSRP on this one.

I’m good friends with the dealer and never paid msrp before. He has a line of guys trying to get turbos 3 times as long his allotment. It wouldn’t feel right getting a deal when he could easily sell it for msrp.

M
Jan 22, 2019
Denver, CO
MSRP for me in Denver... they were going way to quick to wiggle. After I put mine in and before I paid I called around. Dealer in Cheyenne that a buddy of mine got his in with already had a 17 person waiting list past their allotment of 6. Checked with another competing dealer in Denver and he had 1 left, zero wiggle. Called my dealer back 10 minutes later and he had sold 2 more in that time....

Premium Features