• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

PRE-ORDER 2013-14 MOVIES NOW!!

Blown Motor

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2012
We have started the pre-order process for a couple of films as of today and will be adding the rest of the movies as we get cover art, and details regarding the films. Most of the films will start shipping mid to end of August, and of course we will have some with us at Hay Days!

But for those that cannot wait and want them asap, here is your shot.

We will update posts with new links to new films as we progress and get them.

As of right now we have three available movies for Pre-Order

Thunderstruck 12

Thunderstruck 12 and Boondockers 10 Combo Blu-Ray DVD

208 Productions - Counter Balance

www.BLOWNMOTOR.com

And as always you can purchase all of last years films too still!! Lots of huge discounts at www.BLOWNMOTOR.com

Thanks, and don't hesitate to contact us with any and all questions!!

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
That answers my question on whether you will have Fourcast III for sale as well. I just saw the trailer for it Looks like to going to be the best one yet and the last one on the series

MORSNO

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River, Alaska
I ordered TS-12 and BD-10 in Blu-Ray from your site, but do not see Slednecks 16 in Blu-Ray (SNV16BR) available for pre-order? I only see SNV16.

Blown Motor

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2012
I ordered TS-12 and BD-10 in Blu-Ray from your site, but do not see Slednecks 16 in Blu-Ray (SNV16BR) available for pre-order? I only see SNV16.

Unfortunately we ran into issues with being able to get enough SN Blu-Rays in the past so we did not order any this year. If it is do or die, send us a PM and we will get you taken care of to the best of our abilities!

Blown Motor

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2012
The 509 Teaser has been released, and we have started taking Pre-Orders! Sold nearly 50 in the first hour today, don't be left behind to wait for the second shipments of movies, get yours on order today!!

PRE ORDER 509 FILMS : VOLUME 8 TODAY!

Blown Motor

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2012
More Movies Coming in and Shipping!

Two new teasers released!!

BURANDTS BACKCOUNTRY ADVENTURE 2013' and SCHOOLED 5

Both produced by Deviant Sled Films

Great to see BLOWN MOTOR Athletes Chris Burandt, Sahen Skinner, and Ryan Berchtold pounding away at the Colorado fresh!

PRE-ORDER BBA 2013

PRE-ORDER SCHOOLED 5

Both should start shipping middle of September, if not sooner!!

And remember, if you have any other needs, don't forget to get in contact with us…

#1 in Snowmobile Gear & Customer Service
www.BLOWNMOTOR.com

Premium Features