PR2 Racing-New Throttle Body Modifications with your PR2 ECU

PR2Racing

Jan 23, 2017
Pennsylvania

New Product from PR2 Racing. We now offer enhance performance of your 350 through 500cc Snow-Bikes (big bore kits make even more power) with PR2 Racing Throttle-Bodies.
How does it work: We take your throttle body and greatly enhance airflow by precision boring and re-shaping the unit. We install a new larger in-house manufactured butterfly and return to you.
What Hp increases are seen: 450's are seeing 3.5 to 4Hp increase...right where its needed mid to top-end! KTM 500 and Husky 501's are 5+ Hp.
What does it cost: $425....This is some of the lease expensive Hp for your ride.

Contact us for the best Snow-Bike ECUs for your Snow-Bike.

Special offer: Send your throttle body and we will update/re-program your PR2 ECU at no-charge to work with the PR2 Throttle body...$175 value.

PR2 Racing
Engine Division
849 N Little Britain Rd
Quarryville, PA 17566
717-786-8321

Jeff P

braapbraap.

May 1, 2018
Please any true dyno graph info on a fuel injected 450.Is this for a motor with head work and pipe etc..Hows throttle response, is it a tapered bore, how much of a bore.I can see this working on a big bore no problem.$500 for

dooman92

Mar 1, 2010
Throttle body mod

Just in case the site is getting a few more visitors, I'll bring this post back up. Anyone try this, or have any experience with throttle body mods?

wwillf01

Aug 12, 2012
Heber Ut
I had throttle body mods from kms but that was for more flow for the turbo application....I would assume this is a high rpm type gain for sure.....
Just in case the site is getting a few more visitors, I'll bring this post back up. Anyone try this, or have any experience with throttle body mods?
Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk