PR2 Racing-New Throttle Body Modifications with your PR2 ECU

New Product from PR2 Racing. We now offer enhance performance of your 350 through 500cc Snow-Bikes (big bore kits make even more power) with PR2 Racing Throttle-Bodies.
How does it work: We take your throttle body and greatly enhance airflow by precision boring and re-shaping the unit. We install a new larger in-house manufactured butterfly and return to you.
What Hp increases are seen: 450's are seeing 3.5 to 4Hp increase...right where its needed mid to top-end! KTM 500 and Husky 501's are 5+ Hp.
What does it cost: $425....This is some of the lease expensive Hp for your ride.

Contact us for the best Snow-Bike ECUs for your Snow-Bike.

Special offer: Send your throttle body and we will update/re-program your PR2 ECU at no-charge to work with the PR2 Throttle body...$175 value.

PR2 Racing
Engine Division
849 N Little Britain Rd
Quarryville, PA 17566
717-786-8321

Jeff P

May 1, 2018
Please any true dyno graph info on a fuel injected 450.Is this for a motor with head work and pipe etc..Hows throttle response, is it a tapered bore, how much of a bore.I can see this working on a big bore no problem.$500 for

dooman92

Lifetime Membership
Mar 1, 2010
Throttle body mod

Just in case the site is getting a few more visitors, I'll bring this post back up. Anyone try this, or have any experience with throttle body mods?

wwillf01

Lifetime Membership
Aug 12, 2012
Heber Ut
I had throttle body mods from kms but that was for more flow for the turbo application....I would assume this is a high rpm type gain for sure.....
Just in case the site is getting a few more visitors, I'll bring this post back up. Anyone try this, or have any experience with throttle body mods?
Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

IShartd

Premium Member
Nov 30, 2007
Alpine County, CA
I did it last year on my 520. Don’t know about dyno #s Just know the bike runs real good. If you already have his ecu Id do it. But if not just get the ecu. Cleans the fuel up so nicely with the added rev you can’t go wrong.

dooman92

Lifetime Membership
Mar 1, 2010
I had it done on my 18 500exc. I also have the pr2 ecu. Unfortunately, I did these mods before riding it on snow so I have nothing to compare it to. The engine starts good and runs strong with better torque and power than my 17fx. Riding buddy on a 19 450sx. My 500 pulls better down low and similar on top. Flat race across open pretty close. Whoever gets the least restrictive snow wins. Fwiw.
Yeah, I'd like to see some dyno numbers too.

Premium Features