• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

power pack for keihn carbs? 99 liberty?

tomk

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2008
I have a 99 rmk 700 with v force 3s and a boost bottle, I have seen the keihn power pack form slp, I am wondering if anyone has tried these and if they are worth it. It says it helps add more low end tourque. how about the air box top slp makes?

M
Sep 10, 2008
I put a set of Power Packs in my SKS two years ago in effort to clean up a rough engament and takeoff rpm. I did notice it ran a bit smoother at engagement and low rpm while picking through the trees. Also a bit smoother when going from low to mid range.

indyseven

Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2009
I put a set on my 97 700 powered GEN II and love what they did for my bottom end, really cleaned it up and gave me more power to with my twin SLP pipes. I highly recomend!!!:face-icon-small-hap

Dec 30, 2007
Crescent, Iowa
I had them, they helped out clean it up just like everyone elses. But I did end up putting on Flatside mikunis. It made a bigger difference, and I'm much more happy with the mikunis.

Oct 28, 2009
I put a set on my 97 700 powered GEN II and love what they did for my bottom end, really cleaned it up and gave me more power to with my twin SLP pipes. I highly recomend!!!:face-icon-small-hap

How do you like hte twin pipes? What elevation are you at? are they finicky to tune in temp changes??? i was thinking about going with twin pipes if i can find a good used set for sale.

Premium Features