• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Post your 2022 snowcheck!

C

Clarke673

Somewhere between too dumb to quit and flat earth
Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
#decent
29b167befd6a6d8e765104a76717dd09.jpg
17a2bbbb110d865d4fad08f0d543219b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

C

cortez

Feb 12, 2009
My snowchecks have always arrived in August, and I've ridden them by early September. I don't know what you're worried about.

My 2021 Khaos didn’t arrive until Jan 18, 2021.

That was a sled with zero new technology.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
My 2021 Khaos didn’t arrive until Jan 18, 2021.

That was a sled with zero new technology.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah unfortunately this year has a lot more to do with upstream supply chain issues then Polaris or new tech even. Companies much bigger like GM and Ford are getting their ass kicked by global hiccups. SO while its going to suck if sleds show up late, this is definitely a year to not be surprised by it.

shelbwyo

Lifetime Membership
Jun 29, 2010
Sheridan, Wyo
Yeah unfortunately this year has a lot more to do with upstream supply chain issues then Polaris or new tech even. Companies much bigger like GM and Ford are getting their ass kicked by global hiccups. SO while its going to suck if sleds show up late, this is definitely a year to not be surprised by it.

I think you are correct, we should expect it. Even in March the supply chain for manufacturers was not doing very well. I believe this is the why Polaris is being tight lipped and not giving any dates, so that they don't have any promises to keep. I think when we see the high level sponsored riders get theirs, that will give the rest of us an idea of when we will receive the snow checks. I have seen at least one sponsored rider from another brand recieve his new sleds already.

C

Clarke673

Somewhere between too dumb to quit and flat earth
Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
@Wheel House Motorsports

It's almost? Like.. a frick'n global conspiracy?

Jk.

It's OK with me because all thus mayhem has slowed down my operation (s). It's a good thing that morally speaking I'm upposed to selling hurron but also it's a shame... in the sense that I will never forget or forgive the lives lost NOT to covid, but altered and bared from saying goodbye in person. For example and without getting technical- I'd sure hate to be a young bankster or politician

Real talk, send me a with a usdm polarski whirlywar and I'll send it back in two weeks without sharing it all over the interwebs- what's up?

Can't wait but also can't quite pay for it yet either so gtg ttyl swfm

P.s.p.s. (No really, whats in the box!?!?)

Happy labor day gang. I'm sure collectively you all are largely responsible for making the world keep turning against all odds, so if you are reading this thanks unless you work for the cia then in that case shame on you for poor Jeffrey, ohh and check out my lap top camera in about 20 mins don't tell

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

R
Oct 25, 2020
Well..... Here is build, that is already for sale. Got excited, built it and submitted to my dealer, they called first thing and informed me they only get 17 sleds to sell. So i jumped on it gave them my 500 bucks AND then told the wife. Oops 20k plus for a sled with a pregnant wife did not go over well. Excitement got the best of me. Heres the build, PM if you know someone that is interested .

View attachment 369003
Please check your messages.

Premium Features