• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Post your 2022 snowcheck!

G

ggcustoms

Dec 4, 2007
NW Wisconsin
I like this, but you end up paying for two sets of ski toe hooks and two bumpers from Polaris, and only get the one. Better to buy the accessories separately from the dealer and have the originals that come with the snowcheck for spares. Maybe you are doing that.
I inquired about this. From my understanding you get your stock ones in addition to the custom options.

bjd68

Premium Member
Jul 22, 2012
Abbotsford BC
Still have to ask dealer about getting stock parts when customizing sled, because yes it would be smarter to order add ons seperate.

Last edited:

cdebodt44

Lifetime Membership
Apr 3, 2016
thanks! I mean it kinda makes sense. just wanted to make sure

I tried to make changes to mine as well and I got the same story. Would have to cancel my order and no guarantee that I wouldn’t lose the boost option.

He had talked to a Polaris rep as well. Even though it says in the confirmation email that you can make changes up to April 15th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

F

FirstAscent

Feb 25, 2021
West Coast
I tried to make changes to mine as well and I got the same story. Would have to cancel my order and no guarantee that I wouldn’t lose the boost option.

He had talked to a Polaris rep as well. Even though it says in the confirmation email that you can make changes up to April 15th.

Did you end up making changes?

As others have recently confirmed, they all made their changes, even changing from Pro Boost to Khaos Boost. I'm waiting for a call back from my sales rep today, yesterday he said he was going to call a Polaris rep as well, curious to see if he still says the same thing. I'd like to get my order changed, and Confirmed!!, today.

cdebodt44

Lifetime Membership
Apr 3, 2016
Did you end up making changes?

As others have recently confirmed, they all made their changes, even changing from Pro Boost to Khaos Boost. I'm waiting for a call back from my sales rep today, yesterday he said he was going to call a Polaris rep as well, curious to see if he still says the same thing. I'd like to get my order changed, and Confirmed!!, today.

I haven’t. I asked him twice and both times the answer was the same from the rep. I think there must be another way to do it without cancelling your order, or someone isn’t taking the time to do their job. It states right in your confirmation email that you can make changes up to the 15th.

I’d be willing to call another dealer to find out how they’ve done it if anyone else out there knows of someone who has made changes to their boosted order.

F

FirstAscent

Feb 25, 2021
West Coast
I haven’t. I asked him twice and both times the answer was the same from the rep. I think there must be another way to do it without cancelling your order, or someone isn’t taking the time to do their job. It states right in your confirmation email that you can make changes up to the 15th.

I’d be willing to call another dealer to find out how they’ve done it if anyone else out there knows of someone who has made changes to their boosted order.

I know for sure @DUDEE successfully changes his order from a Pro Boost to a Khaos Boost. He confirmed they had to cancel and resubmit a new order. Others in the last couple of days said that was accurate as well that they have to cancel and place a new order for changes.

But I'm with ya, I'm still hesitant due to my dealer not making me feel confident about it. sucks. If the Boosts weren't so limited, and my dealer didn't already hit their max allotment, I'd tell him to place the new order first before cancelling my original to be safe haha.

B
Jan 30, 2010
Northern BC
I know for sure @DUDEE successfully changes his order from a Pro Boost to a Khaos Boost. He confirmed they had to cancel and resubmit a new order. Others in the last couple of days said that was accurate as well that they have to cancel and place a new order for changes.

But I'm with ya, I'm still hesitant due to my dealer not making me feel confident about it. sucks. If the Boosts weren't so limited, and my dealer didn't already hit their max allotment, I'd tell him to place the new order first before cancelling my original to be safe haha.
I changed my order Monday. Canceling the original snowcheck is a formality only. The cancellation and subsequent confirmation emails came within 1 minute of each other.

My snowcheck is a turbo also.

Your guys dealers are very lazy unfortunately.

richracer1

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2011
Idaho Falls, ID
850 Matryx Pro-RMK 155 2.6 track. Ordered for my wife to ride instead of my 2014 Pro-RMK 163. She has plans to design a breast cancer wrap for the hood, side panels and tank. It'll get the full K Mod set-up when it gets here.
1617897420778-productstill.png

Joks79

Lifetime Membership
Oct 27, 2008
MN. 10 minutes from Canada!
165 Boost 2.75” on order. Going to add some basic color to it. I was once told once told after I ride a turbo I’d want one... Well After getting to try one I knew I had to have one.
F324EFBC-E427-416F-BF8A-34B33174C58A.png

D
Dec 15, 2020
I like this, but you end up paying for two sets of ski toe hooks and two bumpers from Polaris, and only get the one. Better to buy the accessories separately from the dealer and have the originals that come with the snowcheck for spares. Maybe you are doing that.
I sno checked last year and added bumpers and colored vents. When I picked up my sled dealer gave me a box with the take off's so my guess is dealer installs extras not the factory.

F

FirstAscent

Feb 25, 2021
West Coast
Hey guys! So last week I changed my Pro Boost order for a Khaos boost. I got the Pro Boost cancellation email but never got the new order confirmation. Yes I checked junk mail as well.

My dealer confirmed he got the Khaos order in so not sure why I didn't get the confirmation email.

He texted me the new order number and told me it was showing as "finalized" in the system.

Is there any way to double check on my end to confirm my order number? I just want to be 100% sure I'm all good. I poked around on Polaris' website but didn't see an option for that.

Premium Features