• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Post your 2022 snowcheck!

F

FirstAscent

Feb 25, 2021
West Coast
All black Khaos slash 155
E start (bad shoulder)
Low windshield
Low bars

dealer told me that I can't make changes to my order. I was still debating the fancy gauge and not 100% on my colour choice but had to act because he also told me today was my last day to snowcheck.
Has anyone actually been able to change their snowcheck options?
Plus he made me pay $1,000 deposit. Anyone else experience this?
Yeah that’s not cool. Even for the more limited turbos I’m pretty sure most paid $500 deposit, I did. Also it’s my understanding you can make changes as long as you got your snowcheck in in time, of course you can’t change to a Boost but changing colors or adding a gauge etc should be no issue.
I’ve seen others make changes, I may make a change to mine next week too.

D
Dec 15, 2020
All black Khaos slash 155
E start (bad shoulder)
Low windshield
Low bars

dealer told me that I can't make changes to my order. I was still debating the fancy gauge and not 100% on my colour choice but had to act because he also told me today was my last day to snowcheck.
Has anyone actually been able to change their snowcheck options?
Plus he made me pay $1,000 deposit. Anyone else experience this?
I changed mine twice already!

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
9b8e091e3105707fba220a5844850f40.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reg2view

Lifetime Membership
Feb 1, 2010
1616941176562.png

Snowcheck still open. Dealer, who lives next door to a poo regional rep and is well connected, said he is not being told of any total snowcheck shutdown, but this dealer is getting close to their snowcheck quota. Bought lots of sleds from this specific guy over the past 12 years, knows his business and poo really well. Changes allowed until 4/15. $500 down. If you're gonna check a 2022, sooner is better, so you don't have to dealer hunt, alla finding a boost after March 2.

1616951067065-productstill.png

Last edited:
F

FirstAscent

Feb 25, 2021
West Coast
If you're on the fence or have been waiting to order, do it now. I've had two different dealers tell me in the past day that Polaris is closing the orders on the Matryx Slash any moment now.
Polaris website is even saying limited on the standard matryx as well now.
A2997BAF-24D6-4C84-8999-C1D6275EF2BD.jpeg

F

FirstAscent

Feb 25, 2021
West Coast
I'm working with my dealer right now to change my Pro Boost order to a Khaos Boost. I know others have done it but my sales rep wasn't making me feel to comfortable about making changes saying I'll go to the back of the line and may not be guaranteed one... that didn't make much sense to me. he said it's not just updating my order but that he'd have to cancel my current order and submit a whole new order.

Is that how it works? Anyone have any insight from those of you who've changed models on your snowchecks?

D
Dec 15, 2020
I'm working with my dealer right now to change my Pro Boost order to a Khaos Boost. I know others have done it but my sales rep wasn't making me feel to comfortable about making changes saying I'll go to the back of the line and may not be guaranteed one... that didn't make much sense to me. he said it's not just updating my order but that he'd have to cancel my current order and submit a whole new order.

Is that how it works? Anyone have any insight from those of you who've changed models on your snowchecks?
The creating a new order is the only thing correct about what he told you.. They have X amount of Boost allocated to them and by canceling one they don't lose it. He is just being lazy and trying to bully you into saving himself 15 mins.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT

Changed my boost from a 165 to a kaos 155. No big deal. My buddy is getting the other one but dealer is leaving it in my name.

damx

Lifetime Membership
Feb 13, 2011
In canada the email me and friends got was any changes could be make until March 15.

Premium Features