• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Possible Hill Climb or Cross in California

S

SnowBound

Nov 26, 2007
Central California
moflowvents.com
I Had a chance to talk to the owner of our local ski resort about possibly letting us have a snowmobiling event. He liked the idea and said to email if I was really interested in doing something. They would have the lodge open for food and beer and help with setting up and obtaining the proper insurance. My question is who would want to do somthing like this? Not sure if I can get it together in time but it would be after the resort shuts down around April or May.

S

SnowBound

Nov 26, 2007
Central California
moflowvents.com
So it sounds like its going to be about 5k to hold the function there incuding insurance and the facility would be open. They would help somewhat with set up of the event. We would need everything else to hold the event. I'm going to try to get a hold of some of the snow clubs and see what they think. Sounds like it would be next season. Hopefully this summer I can find someone locally who would like to help spear head this thing.

Z
Apr 21, 2010
Great ! Just wondering how many different sled events/disciplines could be plotted out on this property
hill cross, snow cross, free style, hare n hound/ distance/timed trail route, water cross/crossing, drag alley ,
snow bike class ? Oh man, now we might need 2-3 days, haha.

Z
Apr 21, 2010
Snocross tonight channel CBSSN 9pm our time
W I N T E R X this weekend Br Br Br Br BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP double backie
Go Heath !, Go Moore !, GO Everyone !
Man ! A front flip AND Double Backie in same run would be beautiful !

Premium Features